Welcome to Cornwall Transit 49
For the first time it was looking like there was absolutely nothing to report! In fact there isn't really anything, as the one report I do have was cancelled anyway. The next edition in two weeks time though will be a lot bigger!
The Last Two Weeks
New notices on VOSA from the last two weeks:
Nope - Nothing
The Next Two Weeks
Previously announced changes due in the next two weeks.
Plymouth Citybus 73 [PH0000135.163] Liskeard Polperro
- PLYMOUTH CITYBUS LTD,
- MILEHOUSE, MILEHOUSE ROAD, PLYMOUTH, PL3 4AA
- Variation Accepted:
- Operating between Liskeard, Lloyds Bank and
- Polperro, Crumplehorn
- given service number 73/73A
- effective from 17-Nov-2016.
- To amend Route and Timetable.
- This was clearly cancelled or mis-reported as nothing changes on the 17th. The change is happening on the 4th December instead so will be covered in the next edition of Cornwall Transit
So, with nothing else to report, how about this very smart Dennis Trident showing off the new face of First in Cornwall
Thanks to Paul Williams for sending the photo in