© Kenneth Aveyard
I don't know if you've had this one before, but I've been catching up on captioning a massive backlog of pictures and came across this one. Richard Taunton College in Southampton L124YOD formerly operated by Xelabus and I think still garaged by them. Seen in Eastleigh on 30 June 2014.
- FOCUS TRANSPORT: ADL Deliver PolskiBus Vehicles The reputation of ADL’s Elite i inter-deck coach has spread quickly and we are delighted to be launching these vehicles today. We are a fast-moving company and these 20 new coaches will add significantly to our existing fleet of 73 vehicles.
- IAN VISITS: Weekly round-up of London’s railway transport news Bemused commuters look on as goat walks unchecked through Tube barrier at Vauxhall
- ANDYS BUS BLOG: Lincoln in the early nineties - part 1 operators include Lincolnshire City Transport, Roadcar and also a number of smaller independents that could be found operating in the area at the time.
- SOUTHAMPTON UPDATE: New Xelabus route from Monday... or is it? Hopefully it will indeed launch on Monday and Xelabus will remember to put details of it on their website.
- IPSWICH BUS BLOG: 66985 AND 32487 ARRIVALS the first arrival shown here on Warren Heath is of 66985 KX05 MHO heading towards Felixstowe on the 76, the other is of 32487 AU53 HKE
- ANDYS BUS BLOG: Lincoln in the early nineties - part 2 We start this part with this smart photo of Roadcar Leyland National CHH 212T, it is seen working on the 66 to Birchwood.
- IPSWICH BUS BLOG: VOLVO B6 THE DIFFERENT TYPES James Long has sent a series of photos that he thought would interest me for a further feature on my not favorite bus the Volvo B6, the first one has the Northern Counties Paladin body which looks pretty good this one came from Thamesway
- STEVES BUS AND TRAIN PAGE: First Ipswich Update And Praise Pride of place today was going to be the arrival of ALX400 in the new livery, and a photo opportunity probably never to be repeated, but no. That can wait because pride of place today goes to the First Ipswich staff who have excelled themselves today in a way that made me proud to be using them.
- FOCUS TRANSPORT: Edinburgh Tram & Bus Collide The accident happened on West Maitland Street, Edinburgh at about 07:45. Both vehicles were travelling east towards Princes Street. Police said no-one was injured and the tram was not derailed. The bus, owned by First, was travelling on route X38.
- FOCUS TRANSPORT: DfT - Pacers to Stay and be Modernised The dilapidated vehicles, some of which are 30 years old, were to be replaced as part of the new franchise for local lines due to be introduced by 2016.
- HUMBER TRANSPORT: Stagecoach North East Lincolnshire Changes On Monday (1st September), Stagecoach are making major changes to their services in North East Lincolnshire. Unusually it's not timetable changes that are the most significant aspect, but a renumbering of certain services.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT EXPERIENCE: It's Not Dull, We Went To Cully  To be as fair as possible, a stretch of the High Street (behind the Streetview noddy car as above) is narrow, but hardly dangerously so. The on-line petition attracted 17 signatures (!) and the only change was that buses continued to run via Langland Road every hour. But soon the branding began do disappear from the buses .
- NORWICH BUSES: Caister Road Depot Tour Caister Road is the only of First's Norfolk & Suffolk depots which is owned completely by First. It was subject to air attacks in World War Two, and holes from bullets and bomb attacks can be seen in the steel rafter which hold the roof of the depot up. The history of the depot is phenomenal, and it really is a depot to be treasured.
- HUMBER TRANSPORT: Stagecoach Boothferry Estate Services Changes From Monday 1st September, Stagecoach in Hull are making some changes to their West Hull services 1 and 2 which operate between the City Centre and the Boothferry Estate
- RICHARDS TRAM BLOG: BRUSSELS & TRAMWAY MUSEUM AUGUST 2014 BRUSSELS & TRAMWAY MUSEUM AUGUST 2014
- DENNIS BASFORD: ‘Scene’ in Lichfield This small City by comparison to some others, Lichfield is located in Staffordshire on the edge of the West Midlands, not far away from the East Midlands and is dominated by its Cathedral.
- STEVES BUS AND TRAIN PAGE: Eastbourne Special So here are Lou's pics -all of which were taken in Eastbourne town centre.
- LANCASTER OMNIBUS: More News on Dalton Square Although there is as yet still no information in the public domain, The Man on the Lancaster Omnibus has learnt more about how Phase Four of United Utilities' work to improve the city's sewers will affect buses.