Plymouth continues to get treated with new buses. The first of the new Alexander Dennis Enviro 200s have now arrived at Milehouse for Plymouth Citybus. The first few noted are in red livery and are expected to get full swoops before being placed into service.
I can now confirm the fleet numbers and registrations for the whole batch:
The latest I have heard is that the first 6 will in red with the other 7 being GREEN FLASH for the 5 5A. Later we get the new Enviro 400s with 1 being GREEN FLASH and the other 6 in red.
Christmas Bus Services:
- Thursday 24th Dec Monday to Friday ending from 20:00
- Friday 25th Dec NO SERVICE
- Saturday 26th Dec NO SERVICE
- Sunday 27th Dec Sunday Service
- Monday 28th Dec Sunday (BH) Service
- Tuesday 29th Dec Saturday Service
- Wednesday 30th Dec Saturday Service
- Thursday 31st Dec Saturday Service ending from 20:00
- Friday 1st Jan NO SERVICE CLOSED
- Saturday 2nd Jan Return to normal service (Saturday)
Stagecoach South West will operate the following service during the holiday period:
- Monday 21 December Monday School Holiday service
- Tuesday 22 December Tuesday School Holiday service
- Wednesday 23 December Wednesday School Holiday service
- Thursday 24 December Thursday School Holiday service with early finish (last buses around 2030)
- Friday 25 December No service
- Saturday 26 December On Boxing Day we will be operating special timetables on some of our services:
- In Exeter, Exmouth and Crediton areas our Services A, C, 5, 57 will operate a special timetable.
- In Torbay our Service 12 will operate as a special service,
- In North Devon on Service 21
- and in Plymouth Services 1 and 2.
- Sunday 27 December Sunday service
- Monday 28 December Sunday service
- Tuesday 29 December Saturday service
- Wednesday 30 December Saturday service
- Thursday 31 December Saturday service with early finish (last buses around 2030)
- Friday 1 January No service
- Saturday 2 January Saturday Service
- Sunday 3 January Sunday service
- Monday 4 January normal school term timetables start
Here's a summary of how our buses will be running over the Christmas & New Year period.
- 21-23 Dec normal school holiday timetable
- 24 Dec school holiday timetable, most buses finish early, view last buses
- 25 Dec no buses
- 26 Dec special timetables on the following routes:
U1: Falmouth – Truro
5: Newlyn – Penzance
17B: Penzance – Marazion – St Ives
18: Penzance – Hayle – Camborne – Redruth – Truro
27: St Austell – Truro
91 + 93: Newquay – Truro
- Sunday 27 Dec normal Sunday timetable
- Bank Holiday Monday 28 Dec Sunday timetable, except route 101 (Eden Project - St Austell) which runs to a public holiday timetable.
- Tue 29 - Wed 30 Dec Saturday timetable, except routes 66 (Penryn - Truro), 101 (Luxulyan - St Austell via Eden Project) and Park for Truro which run to a normal Monday to Friday timetable.
- New Year's Eve 31 Dec Saturday timetable, most buses finish early, except routes 66 (Penryn - Truro), 101 (Luxulyan - St Austell via Eden Project) and Park for Truro which run to a normal Monday to Friday timetable. view last buses
- 1 Jan No buses, except route 101 (Eden Project - St Austell) which runs to a public holiday timetable.
There has been quite a discussion after an earlier post showed 65 in full swoops with an unidentified Dennis Dart behind being worked on. In view of the discussions as to what this bus was, Richard has suplied another photo from a different angle so you can now all see exactly what bus it is! (T133EFJ)