Plymouth Citybus have given plenty of notice of their timetable changes planned for 4th December, so rather than wait for the relevant Devon / Cornwall Transit postings here is the run down as given by Citybus themselves. See if you can spot the deliberate mistake!
- 5/5A – Please see Cornwall changes
- 8/9 – The service will see an enhanced Bank Holiday service and the 18:35 service 9 will receive extra running time to improve reliability.
- 25 – Will see the introduction of a new Sunday and Bank Holiday service.
- 27/28 – Sunday will see the introduction of an hourly 27 & 28 replacing the current 27B & 28B timetables with late evening journeys withdrawn.
- 32 – Service will now be serviced by 70/71 (please see Cornwall changes) Will now depart from Stand A3.
- 33 – Revised Sunday and Bank Holiday Timetable.
- 40/41 – Due to congestion, morning peak journeys will receive greater running time to improve reliability. Enhanced Bank Holiday service introduced.
- 44 - Due to congestion, morning peak journeys will receive greater running time to improve reliability. Enhanced Bank Holiday service introduced.
- 50/50A/51 – To illuminate confusion of service direction, the services will be renumbered. Clockwise journeys will be service 50 to Derriford and service 50A to Holly Park. All anti clockwise journeys from both Derriford and Holly Park will be service 51.
- 61/62 – Revised Sunday timetable.
- 5/5A – To improve reliability service 5A will now run Plymstock, City Centre and onto Saltash, with service 5 now running Plymstock to Royal Parade only. The 5/5A will operate via Stanborough Road now the road works in the area have been completed. Saltash will see the introduction of a new hourly Sunday service. Services will now depart from stand A7, instead of stand A1.
- 11/11A – Due to the ongoing road works in Bodmin, causing delays to the service, we have had to invest more resource, adding 15 minutes to the running time to improve reliability.
- 12/12B – To improve reliability we have invested resource, meaning an additional 15 minutes have been added to the overall running time of the service.
- 70/70A/70B/71 – Services to be re routed via Western Approach, Railway Station, Millbridge and Stoke instead of Union Street, replacing the current service 32. This will improve reliability in Stoke following service monitoring The changes will mean that from the railway station the above services will serve Torpoint.
- 72 - To improve reliability we have invested resource, meaning an additional 15 minutes have been added to the overall running time of the service. The service will also be re routed to serve Hannafore & Pelynt.
- 73/74 – Timetable amendments to both services will now enable passengers who catch the bus in Callington and carry on to Looe and Polperro via Liskeard. Service will link Pelynt and Polperro, with a Sunday service to Camping Caradon. The morning 73A will be re routed to serve St Keyne, Duloe, Sandplace, Morval and Widegates.
The 32 is no more, replaced by the re-routed 70s